Welcome to the Mentor RCA Webinar
Thank you for you interest in the Mentor RCA Webinar
Firstly - a big thank you for all you are doing during these challenging times.
I appreciate the frustration and anxiety that has come with the Covid Pandemic and subsequent
impact on training.
This Mentor RCA Webinar will hopefully make life a little easier moving forward.
It has been pre-recorded and reiterates what was covered on the Mentor RCA Live Demo Marking
Webinar but also taking into account the Q+A session from the delegates who attended.
It includes all the lecture presentation slides narrated by Dr Nigel Giam, the Mentor RCA Mantra of
Story, Symptom, System in handling real life consultations to ensure they hit the RCA criteria, 2
RCA working examples for marking using a real life scenario simulated by a CSA Role Player with
feedback and in addition a further RCA example to consolidate consultation/ RCA strategy.
The learning objectives:
1. Understanding the RCA criteria and key differences between the CSA
2. Defining a good consultation for submission
3. Demonstrating objective consultation behaviours to hit the RCA/CSA criteria
4. Strategy in Time Management
5. Understanding and real time practise of how to mark a RCA using example remote consultations
I hope you find the webinar useful in your RCA preparation.
Dr Nigel Giam
Lead GP TPD St Marys GPVTS
SUBSCRIPTION INSTRUCTIONS : £20 for 1 week access
Please follow instructions below:
1. Ensure your browser and adobe flash player is up to date with broadband
connection optimised - if streaming is an issue please try a different browser/computer
2. Click on the video player below or here Mentor RCA Online Seminar
3. Please follow the Payment Instructions to obtain a 'Playlist Ticket'
4. Payment is through Paypal - Credit Card Payments are accepted / or click here for BACS payment
5. Subscription Fee : £20 for 7 Days access from date of purchase to the online webinar
6. After payment is made, password will be emailed to your Email address
- ensure you have checked both spam/bulk folders, if not received email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Click on the video thumbnail you wish to view: Cut and Paste your Password
(ensure no spaces) and press the Enter and Play button
8. Download the CSA/RCA Marking Sheet
9. Feedback / Questions? - Contact Us
10.Download Terms and Conditions